Accelerator of binding for concrete and cementous mixes
Shortens setting times and accelerates hardening of concrete and mortar. Is used for concrete and mortar in low temperatures up to -10oC.Improves quality of the concrete surface.
- Shortens setting times and accelerates hardening of concrete and mortar mix
- Improves early-age compressive strengths of the fresh concrete and mortar mixes, especially
during the first 3 days.
- Allows cold-weather , up to -10C, concrete applications.
- Improves the workability of fresh concrete and mortar
- Not recommended for reinforced concrete, if used rebar must be covered with a polymeric protective coating of the structural adhesive SUPER.
Direction of use
- Recommended dose of the additive vary between 0.5 and 5 L for 50kg cement bag. If used as a cold-weather additive, the more additive is used, the lower temperature can be. Amount of water is reduced accordingly. If used as accelerator, dosage on average is 1 to 3 Lper 50kg cement bag.
- In the summer conditions concrete or mortar mix must be worked out in 30 min.
Recommended dosage: 0.5-5.0 l per 50 kg cement bag.
There are no reviews yet.